Posted Fri, May 24
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collarboration.
- Partner with Sales Manager and Counter Manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs.
- Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales.
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs)
- Attend product training classes and seminars.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality