Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Assisting customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration.
* Partner with sales manager and counter manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs.
* Develop a repeat business customer base in order to regularly communicate upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales.
* Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as processing of new receipts, damages, testers and return to vendors (RTVs).
* Attend product training classes and seminars.
* Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.