Job Opportunity at H&M in Fox River Mall
Posted Wed, Sep 14
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to customers.
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they arise and determine resolution or escalate further – communicate all issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits and encouraging customers to participate.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor.
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team