Job Opportunity at Starbucks in Fox River Mall
Posted Wed, Mar 17
Part-time and Full-time Available!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partnerperformance.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance